– I am a glass blower and these jigs are hand formed on the end of a pipe, gathered from a furnace at 2200 degrees Fahrenheit.
– There is “some” additional cold work and various applied coloration techniques.
– “If”? you lose these jigs to the sea, the become beach glass in time or in other words there is no loss of lead.
– They have proven to be effective for most in-shore rock cod species on the Central Coast of California near Morro Bay.
– They sink a little slower than lead, but have similar action to diamond jigs.
– They have a unique “sound signature” when they strike rocks on the bottom, which is like a “clink” rather than a “thud”, attracting many fish species.
– THEY CAN BE BROKEN IF BANGED ON THE SIDE OF YOUR BOAT OR OTHER HARD OBJECTS.
– Currently production is limited, but inquiries are invited
– If you would like to know more about me please visit my blog at;